I recently went through and did a huge book overhaul. I got rid of all the “twaddle” in favor of prioritizing high quality, well-written children’s books. To quote today’s guest Emily Cook, “well-read children will grow into well-read adults”. In this episode, Emily and I talk about reading aloud and choosing great books for our children.
- (Our new fairytale books) Atlas of Classic Tales/Atlas of Fairy Tales
- My Father’s Dragon
- Good Omen
- Emily’s Website: Build Your Library
- Emily on YouTube: Arrrgh Schooling
- Emily on Instagram: bylibrarycurriculum
- Emily on Twitter
- Emily’s Book: A Literary Education
WANT THE FREE MINI-COURSE?
Get exclusive email updates + receive the Simple Happy Parenting mini-course.