In the age of social media, it’s impossible to avoid “the comparison game”. In this episode, I am chatting with my friend Erica Layne from The Life on Purpose Movement. We are exploring the tendency to compare our family to others and how the comparison game and emotional clutter has impacted us personally.
- Erica’s Book: The Minimalist Way: Minimalism Strategies to Declutter Your Life and Make Room for Joy
- Erica Website: The Life on Purpose Movement
- Erica on Instagram: The Life on Purpose Movement
- Erica on Facebook: The Life on Purpose Movement
- How to Declutter Your Life and Make Room for Joy (which gives backstory on the book)
- 10 Clutter Clearing Strategies that Will Gradually Make Your Life 100 Times Easier
WANT THE FREE MINI-COURSE?
Get exclusive email updates + receive the Simple Happy Parenting mini-course.