As mothers, we often carry the heavy responsibility of feeding our families. Despite what Pinterest leads us to believe, cooking for a family doesn’t have to be fancy. In today’s podcast episode I am chatting with Erin Odom of The Humbled Homemaker.
Erin and I are discussing our favorite methods for simplifying meal planning and cooking for family. We both know firsthand that this season of life with young children can be difficult to prep and cook healthy meals–so we are scaling it back to the simplest ways that we know and sharing them with you.
- The Humbled Homemaker
- More Than Just Making It (Erin’s first book/aff link)
- You Can Stay Home With Your Kids (Erin’s brand new book)
- Eating Well on a Budget (Free E-Course)
- Field To Plate (Seasonal food guide)
- Trim Healthy Mama (Erin’s favorite health/recipe guides)
WANT THE FREE E-BOOK?
Join the weekly newsletter. You will receive the free 'Start Simple' e-book.