We all need a helping hand. As a Parent Coach, Dr. Denaye Barahona works collaboratively with families to tackle challenges. Whether it be sleeping, eating, behavior, development or anything other obstacle that raising young children brings–she can to help you thrive.
That means less time struggling and more time enjoying your child.
- SLEEP. Guide young children to peaceful daytime and nighttime sleep
- EAT. Support with fussy eating behaviors and transitioning to a real food diet (i.e. less snacking and better meal times)
- BEHAVIOR. Develop skills and strategies to positively manage the behavior of young children
- LEARN. Understand how to educate and enhance cognitive development + advice on choosing schools
- THRIVE. Establish a routine that will lead to a calm, confident, happy life with family
- RELAX. Support for mother’s emotional health by working through anxieties and fears
Coaching is available via Skype starting in short, bite-sized increments up to more time-intensive custom packages and plans to fit your family. Questions about getting started?